Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hannah Zier Logo Idea ~ HELP! I need your thoughts!

Here's the situation.  I have the business name Hannah Zier trademarked.  I pay the government ever year, but so far I have done nothing really monumental with it.  All that is about to change!  I will give you more deets about it later, but for now, I need help on my logo.  I hope Hannah Zier will sell clothing, accessories, jewelry and little trinkets (or little gems really haha), so with that in mind, what are your thought on this logo?  The rose is something that is not permanent.  It can be adjusted, changed or tweeked all depending on the season or line.  But as for the text design, I hope you guys like it! (got a yes from Ben already, yay!).









Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...