Monday, March 28, 2011

The Best Thing to Happen to Ketchup Since the Upside Down Bottle

After the advent of the upside-down ketchup bottle that solved the "there's still ketchup at the bottom of the bottle but it won't come out" mystery, I thought ketchup containers couldn't get any better.  I was wrong.  A couple weeks ago, I went to Chic-Fil-A with Ben for lunch and the had new and improved ketchup packets!!!!!

Let me just give you a small background on my love of ketchup.  Honestly, it's more than just a love, it's an infatuation.  No it's more.  It's an obsession.  I put ketchup on everything.  Seriously.  There are few exceptions to the addition of this glorified condiment: it doesn't go on chocolate and it doesn't go on sour patch kids (or pretty much any candy).  But besides candy, ketchup is a great addition to any dish!  I like to think I put food on my ketchup, not the other way around. 

So, when I saw these new (at least to me) little gems shown below, I grabbed a bunch and stuck them in my drawer at work.  And I got a few extra for Jayne and Amy to drool over when they came to visit last weekend.  Each packet holds like 3 of those ragged-edged, pull-to-much-and-your-hands-get-dirty, hardly-anything-in-them packets available at most fast food joints.  They are amazing.  Demonstration shown below:




Obsessed,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...