Friday, March 18, 2011

Fiesta Friday ~ ChocoVine

Alright, I'm starting this one off with a long run-on/stream-of-conscious sentence that I hope you can follow.  (I just can't seem to figure out the right way to break it off into two or three separate sentences without getting my point across haha).  Here it goes:

If you love chocolate, if you love wine, if you love Yoo-Hoos (throwback) and if you love things that could potentially taste really weird but actually make a good flavor combination to some and are ready and willing to actually try the interesting combination, then I suggest purchasing a nice little bottle of ChocoVine!  Recently, I've seen these chocolate-milk looking wine bottles in grocery stores, but I never got up the nerve to try it.  Then, I made a post for Uniform Advantage that asked everyone in the company what their favorite chocolates are and someone mentioned chocolate wine...aka ChocoVine.  I saw this as a sign to purchase the beverage, not to mention it's $10 a bottle--not bad at all.  Last week, I got a bottle for Jayne, Amy and me to try. 

The outcome?  I was a big fan.  Jayne liked it. And Amy pretty much thought it was revolting.

The verdict?  Try it because you are 66.677777777777% likely to enjoy the taste according to my limited sampling pool.

I checked out the ChocoVine site and they actually have several cocktail recipes you can use the wine in.  They sound pretty interesting and I'm thinking about trying a few!  However, I do think it's pretty tastey plain.  It kind of reminds me of a spiked can of Yoo-Hoo chocolate flavored drink and maybe a dash of Baileys?  Maybe?  Either way, I like it!



Cheers,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...