Friday, March 4, 2011

fiesta friday ~ Man-O-War Martini

Okay, so I made this one up last weekend, but trust me, you'll like it!  It's more of a beach-y drink, but I live near the beach so it works.  We called it the Man-O-War Martini because it actually looks like the Man-O-War that wash up on the sand.  I took a photo of my in-for-a-good-time masterpiece below along with a recipe for you to try it.  Let me know what you think!  I'm thinking I can make it BIG with this one.  Next thing you know, you'll be ordering it at Happy Hours across the country.  No hurt in thinking big time right?



What you need:
  • 1 part Passion Fruit Vodka
  • 1 part Blue Curacao
  • 2 parts Lemonade

Then:
Add ingredients plus ice into shaker, shake and pour :).

Cheers!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...