Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Fave ~ Pink Lipstick

Well, not so new.  I purchased a bright pink lipstick before the New Year (2011) and keep forgetting to post about how much I love it!  It's a bright pink color...but not too bright.  I tried taking pictures of my lips slathered in my lipstick but it's just awkward.  So you'll just have to go to Sephora to buy it and test it yourself :).  It's their Lip Attitude - Glamour collection and the color I have is Poetic Pink (07).  I did, however, pull a picture from Sephora's website of what the lipstick container looks like!

Reasons why I love my pink lipstick:

  1. It looks cool.
  2. It looks good.
  3. It's all the rage in magazines right now (I feel like I started the trend even though I know I didn't)
  4. Snooki tweeted about loving her pink lipstick a month ago (major plus obviously)
  5. It's pink.
  6. It's color is not too bright and not too subtle...it kind of matches with everything.



Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...