Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's not Tuesday...it's Shoesday

I wish I could say this was my own creative play on words, but unfortunately, I saw a post called Shoesday on some random wedding blog (don't remember which it was).  So, I decided to take their idea and extend it to my blog...but Shoesday isn't only one post.  I am thinking about making many Tuesday posts into Shoesday posts.  What's a Shoesday post? Well, since I can't fathom purchasing every pair of shoes I want, the next best thing is to blog about them :).

Remember those Saddle Shoes you used to wear back in lower school? Add on a pair of fold-over socks with lace on the bottom and you're the coolest girl in the third grade.  These shoes are classics, but I found this picture with a modern twist on these classic shoes.  Saddle HEEEEEEELLLLS!  Or at least that's what they look like to me.  Such a little gem...



Shoebee doop,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...