Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's Pink Day

While there is no historical reference out there as to why June 23rd is recognized as National Pink Day or where it came from, I do know that I love the color pink and any excuse to wear pink (like a National Day) is fine by me! So today, let out the fun, girlie side of you (men included) by sporting the color pink.  I know I will be.

Besides clothes, here are some more pink little gems to love...
  • Pink peonies. Can someone say weddings!?
  • Breast Cancer Ribbons. Pink for a good cause.
  • Elvis’ pink Cadillac he gave his mom. Can I have one?
  • Pink Lemonade. I’d like to see more pink lemonade at the neighborhood lemonade stands. Just a thought...
  • Pink diamonds. They exist. Just ask J Lo.
  • Cotton Candy. Pink tastes the best…there’s blue too, and purple, and yellow. Yumm.
  • Bubble gum. Bazzooooookaaaaaa! But I suggest using sparingly...may cause molar soreness due to constant chewing.
  • Nail polish. I may or may not have hot pink on my toes right now!

Tickled Pink,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...