Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shoesday

The first time I heard about Christian Louboutin shoes was when Kelsey came to South Florida a couple of months ago for some JP Morgan stuff.  One night, Swood, Kelsey, Avi, Ben and I were walking downtown and Kelsey brought up Christian Louboutin shoes.  I wasn't part of the conversation, but overheard it and said something to the extent of, "Oh!  I didn't know Louis Vuitton made shoes!"  I was genuinely excited because I think that would be awesome (granted Louis Vuitton may already have shoes but not cute heels like the one below).  To my dismay, Kelsey and Swood laughed and informed me that they were talking about "Christian Louboutin" shoes--a company I had never heard of.  Since then, I know the shoes and LOVE them.  Check out these cute ones!  They look like little bunny tails, but the lace detail on the sides of the shoe are lovely.





**Images from Merci New York

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...