Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When's the last time you built a fort out of blankets?

Um....oh about a week ago! The first weekend my family came back from Spain, Ben and I went over and hung out for a little. After about an hour or so, Ben said, "Want to build a fort?!" How could I say no! We used to build them ALL THE TIME when we were little.

No camera at the time except our Blackberry phones to sorry for the quality!

Here's the fort after Ben and I worked on it.


Then Isaac and Noah got involved and took it to the next level.


Good memories and good times. It was actually a lot of fun and I strongly suggest it, if not for the sake of remember the days when we could ACTUALLY fit in forts haha and when crawling on our stomachs was easy...things change :)

fooooooooooooort!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...