Monday, January 10, 2011

Bottoms Up, Mrs. Claus!

Wine Stoppers.  Great accessories for wine-ohs who love a glass or two on the regular.  But sometimes wine stoppers can look a little boring (especially the silver ones with black rubber decoration on them…I mean they work if you're only going for the taste of the wine).  That’s why I’m writing this post.  Funky wine stoppers are little gems just waiting to cap your wine bottle so you can enjoy the taste of your wine for more than just one night AND so you can gloat about how cute/fun it looks (not to mention a great conversation starter when people see it).  To date, the best wine stopper I've seen is the one Ben’s mom gave to Ben and me this past December.  It’s Mrs. Claus upside down, and I get a kick out of it every time I look at it.  Even when it’s tossed into our giant margarita glass turned cork storage bin, it’s still cute.  
Mrs. Claus head first into the margarita glass
I figured there must be more fabulous wine stoppers like the Mrs. Claus one we have, so I hopped on the computer and asked my friend Google.  I was directed to this great site called the Wine Diva Shop.  Not only did they have the Mrs. Claus Wiggle Legs Wine Stopper but they also had a great Upside Down Witch Wine Stopper, perfect for Halloween.  Yep, looks like I’m going to need to get that one too.  They have plenty of other wine stoppers you should check out…you won’t be disappointed and neither will your fresh wine.
Mrs. Claus Wiggle Legs Wine Stopper
Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...