Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cinnamon and Coffee: ItTakesTwoToMakeThingsGoRiiiiiiiGHHHHHHT

One of my favorite go-to movies is The Proposal staring Ryan Reynolds (Andrew Paxton) and Sandra Bullock (Margaret Tate). Who are dating in real life apparently? According to E!, I guess (click the E! for a story on it...). I’ll probably have to catch up today. (I mean “It’s Sunday. You know you’re watching E!”).   My favorite part of the movie is when Margaret and Andrew are at Andrew’s home in Alaska singing “Ittakestwotomakethingsgoriiiiiight. Ittakestwotomakeitoutofsightttt”.  Don’t know why but I laugh every time. How does this tie into my cinnamon and coffee title? Well, these two things go right together. Cinnamon is a little gem for your morning cup of coffee. Or, like Ryan Reynolds puts it in The Proposal, “It’s like Christmas in a cup.” It really is though! I got Ben addicted to putting a little bit of cinnamon in his coffee (when he drinks it). Try it next time, and tell me what you think!

Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...