Thursday, January 20, 2011

Charming Charlie Part 1

A few months ago Ben’s mom introduced me to what is now one of my new favorite stores: Charming Charlie.  It’s like a hairpiece-jewelry-trinket haven.  If you know anything about me, you know how much I love bulky necklaces and snazzy headbands, so going to Charming Charlie was a match made in heaven.   Their store is literally overflowing with little gems, and all of their prices are great.  So of course, when I went to the Charming Charlie in Fredericksburg, Virginia for the first time, I had to find out if they had more locations nationwide (specifically in South Florida).  The cashier informed me that they plan to open plenty more locations in 2011, and I couldn't have been happier when I found out there was one just 40 minutes away from me in Pembroke Pines.  (You can visit the Charming Charlie site to find out if they have a location near you!)

SIDE NOTE: The reason I name this post Part 1 is because I know I will be posting more about the little gems I find at Charming Charlie.  I mean, I already know what my Part 2 and Part 3 will be—N.B.D.

During my first experience at Charming Charlie, I bought the cutest set of hair pins decorated with a hot pink flower and a sparkly stud (see picture below).  I decided to wear it out this past Saturday night to add some color to outfit (which was plain dark denim bottoms with a plain white turtleneck--except for the red cranberry juice I spilled on it as noted in my post earlier this week).   I personally love the hair pin (obviously or else I wouldn’t have purchased it), but when someone I didn’t even know stopped me on Saturday night to tell me how much she loved it, I was ecstatic.  Little did she know, she much gave me the best compliment ever.

I hope there is a Charming Charlie location near you, but if not, I’ll keep my fingers crossed that they start selling online soon.  In the mean time, just keep checking for updates on new little gems I find there!

Love,
Hannah

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...