Friday, January 14, 2011

Fiesta Fridays: A New Love Little Gems Tradition

Every Friday from now on (hopefully this “now on” will be a while…I want to keep blogging…so follow me!) I will be hosting a Fiesta Friday post.  Want to know more?  Read on…
Here’s the type of little gem you can find in this new Love Little Gems tradition:
Q: What is a Fiesta Friday Post?
A: If you like to have a drink or two on the weekend, this one’s for you!  I will suggest/introduce a new drink every Friday to celebrate the end of the week and the start of the weekend.  Each Fiesta Friday post will have a cocktail, wine, beer or any other festive drink for you to try or buy if you so choose.  And I would love to get emails with suggestions for future posts!  The more the merrier…literally and figuratively speaking.
Q: Why the Fiesta Friday tradition?
A: Because who doesn’t love the weekend!
Q: How do I suggest a beverage?
A: Email me at LoveLittleGems@gmail.com with a drink recipe or specific type of drink you’d like to share…PLUS what makes it a little gem worth trying.

Q: What else?
A: Comment, let me know what you think!
Soooo…Get excited guys, it’s the weekend!
Here is Fiesta Friday’s first little gem:
WHAT TO TRY: Any HobNob Wine
We’ve had HobNob Merlot and HobNob Shiraz and they are both incredible!  If you are not a big fan of red wine, then their Merlot or Shiraz may just change that.  While it’s not the cheapest bottle on the rack, it has a reasonable price that is worth its flavor.  If you try their Pinot Noir, Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon, let me know how it was! 
You can take a look at HobNob's site to get an idea of their company and their wines.  It's a neat looking site with a lot of colorful flash on it.  One more thing, they market their wines as The Hob Mob—pretty clever in my opinion. 
Have a Happy Fiesta Friday!
Cheers,
Hannah
The Hob Mob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...