Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No More "Oh-Nos!", Get Tide To Go

I’m sure I’m not the only one out there, but I seem to always—always—miss my mouth when I’m drinking something.  I don’t know what it is.  Either I don’t close my mouth all the way around the opening of a bottle or I’m that clumsy (it’s may as well be both).  For some reason though, I decide to spill on myself most often under two circumstance (they often come in pairs):
1.       When I’m wearing white.
2.       When I’m drinking something red.
It’s a conspiracy.  But with the advent of the Tide To Go stick, my mishaps have a quick fix while I’m away from the bleach and washing machine at home.  It's the perfect little gem for an on-the-go spiller.
I had another post I was actually planning on putting up this morning, but I changed my mind when I had a Tide To Go moment yesterday AND this past weekend.  Coincidence?  You tell me.  But both days I was wearing white and drinking something reddish.  Life.
Spill #1: On Saturday night, I was wearing a white turtleneck and drinking cranberry juice.  Of course, I missed my mouth and had major drippage down the middle of my shirt.  I didn’t have my Tide To Go stick with me at the time (I usually do I just didn’t have my purse/ life bag), so I made sure to get the stain out on Sunday.  I started out by rubbing it with the Tide To Go stick, then putting some stain remover on it and giving it a quick wash.  My turtleneck is now perfectly white thanks to my Tide To Go application.  Unfortunately, I ran out of Tide To Go, so I made a mental note to get a new one next time I was out.

Spill #2: Yesterday I was drinking strawberry lemonade out of my sports bottle, when lo and behold my drink spilled out of my mouth and onto my white scarf, my white skirt and the white sweater I had draped over the arm of my desk chair.  Of course it would hit every white part of my outfit.  Not my grey top.  Not my orange cardigan (would have blended in).  But my three white pieces.  It then dawned on me that I ran out of Tide To Go the night before.  Well, I was all for taking my lunch break to Target (per usual) to get a new one!  In the end I was able to get the reddish-pink stains to lighten up.  I just needed to go home and scrub them a little to finish up the job.  Thank goodness for Tide To Go because if I didn’t have it, I’m pretty sure that would have been the last of my white pieces.  Any girl knows a red stain is not a good stain.
If these two example don’t make you run and out and get a Tide To Go stick for those “oh no” spills that creep up often, I don’t know what will.  The Tide To Go stick is a perfect little gem that you can take or store anywhere.  Buy two, buy three…put them everywhere because they work and you will need them.  It’s no wonder they are the #1 Instant Stain Remover (based on consumer purchases).  It’s us consumers who use them and the fact that we keep buying them, means it works.  So no more “oh nos,” get a Tide To Go (I think I need to trademark this slogan).
Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...