Monday, January 24, 2011

VOICE Deal of the Day - 50 to 90% off Every Day!

Okay, it's Monday morning and the work week just started, not much to look forward to except the weekend.  Until now!  I seriously look forward to my deal of the day emails every morning in hopes of scoring a great deal for a local restaurant or shopping site.  So you have Groupon and Living Social, but what is one more?!

Sign up for VOICE Deal of the Day and get 50 to 90% off every day on deals at local restaurants, movies, spas and more.  It's a relatively new site, which is why they do not have a huge list of cities yet, but Broward/Palm Beach County is there!  I know there's Groupon and Living Social (which I'm a member of both of course), but since this one is seemingly new, they are likely to have more unique deals.  Especially little local gems to try.  Oh, and becuase it's new, I think they're likely to give better deals...to help convince more people to join their site!

I signed up on Thursday and got a deal for a local restaurant near us: Nana's Original Stromboli.  $7 for 2 gourmet strombolis, 2 salads and 2 desserts.  Yoinks, it's a good one and I cannot wait to try it!

Hope there's one in a city near you :)

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...