Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random Thoughts Part 2

Random Thoughts 12-22:

12.       I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

13.       The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

14.       A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it.

15.        Was learning cursive really necessary?

16.       Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

17.        I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

18.        Answering the same letter three times or more in a row on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.

19.       How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

20.       Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using 'as in' examples, I will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete idiot. Today I had to spell my boss's last name to an attorney and said "Yes that's G as in...(10 second lapse)..ummm...Goonies"

21.   While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and  instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.

22.    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...