Friday, February 4, 2011

Fiesta Friday – The Zing Zang Bloody Mary

Before the Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix found its way to my taste buds, I hated bloody maries (marys? How would I do that?).   Granted, I used to despise the taste of tomatoes, so the thought of a tomato based juice with liquor in it was very unappetizing.  But several years ago, I went with Ben to his family’s Thanksgiving Reunion where I tasted my first Zing Zang Bloody Mary.  Having my first Zing Zang changed the way I felt about having a Bloody Mary.  The mix has just the amount of spice (the zing zang I guess) and the perfect amount of tomato blended into it.  As long as you make it right it will be the best-tasting Bloody Mary you will ever have.   Squeeze a small slice of lime and stick a stalk of celery (a few leaves on top make it look cool) in your glass and you are good to go! 
No more watery or cry your eyes out spicy Bloody Maries with this on the shelf.   I have to admit I’m a bit of a Bloody Mary snob.  If it’s not Zing Zang, I’m not having it!

Cheers!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...