Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random Thoughts Part 4 (last one)

Random Thoughts 35-44:

35. I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people watching TV.  There's so much pressure. 'I love this show, but will they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren't watching this. It's only a matter of time before they all get up and leave the room. Will we still be friends after this?

36. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?  Damnit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail.  What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

37. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

38. When I meet a new girl (or boy), I'm terrified of mentioning something she hasn't already told me but that I have learned from some light internet stalking.

39. I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.

40. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

41. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

42. Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn't know what do to with it.

43. I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

44. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...