Monday, March 21, 2011

4 AM Wedding Lessons

Two weeks ago, Jayne and Amy came to Fort Lauderdale to visit!  It was the first time we had all three been TOGETHER since graduation.  That's almost two years ago, so of course I was so so so excited for our reunion!  Jayne came in Friday morning and Amy came in Friday around midnight, and when we made it back to our condo at around 1 AM, the first thing we did was set up camp in the bedroom.  This is where I experienced Wedding 101.  Talk about a situational little gem...a pow-wow with lots of candy, sun chips, peanuts, wine, wedding magazines, late nights and my two best friends from Wake.  I learned a lot that night about how little I know about wedding planning (circular talk but I hope you're catching my drift).  We literally spent almost 4 hours looking at magazines, talking about what weddings should have, decorations, colors, food--the works.


Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...