Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One of the Most Creative People I know ~ Jodi

I kid you not.  Jodi is seriously one of the most creative people I know.  AND her mom is too!  After Jodi found out Ben and I were engaged, she gave me the cutest, home-made little gem ever.  She prefaced the gift by saying she was sorry she did it so fast, but I have no clue why she was sorry.  IT IS SO CUTE and although she says it took such a short time to make, it looks like she spent hours on it.  Take a look:


She took a pencil box and decorated it all beach and bride themed!  Originally, the box was a tiffany-blue-ish color, but she added glitter swirls, stickers, pop-out stickers, letters and jewels to make it into a bridal box masterpiece.  Give me five minutes to decorate a pencil box and it's definitely not going to look like this.

Stay tuned for another post about the gift Jodi's mom gave Ben and me.  Creativity runs in the family.

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...