Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Even more reasons to love Fat Tuesday...

First off, today is actually Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras). 

Second, I emailed the Fat Tuesday corporate offices to let them know about my first blog post/review on their bar/restaurant and 190 Octane daiquiri.  And guess what...they actually responded!  I feel like often times big companies never take the time of day to recognize or show appreciation to their customers and fans.  But Fat Tuesday really surprised me.  I received an email from them thanking me for the blog post and asking me for my address so they could send me a couple free drink coupons!  We have a nice guy named Joe to thank for these little gems :).




Third, I recently tried their Mango daiquiri and it is deliiiiiiiiiissssshhhh.  Not too strong and not too sweet.  I'm not the biggest fan of the mango fruit, but offer me a Mango daiquiri from Fat Tuesday and I'm all about mangos.

Love,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...