Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Watching Hannah Zier Unfold...Lesson 1: Photography

Hey all!  I thought it would be kind of fun to continue sharing with you how Hannah Zier is unfolding.  First, I got your help with my Logo, then I shared a little bit of MAGIC from Vegas, and now I learned photography and garment styling!

Last week, Kristen taught me how to use the photography studio at work and how to best style a garment!  With her and Lori's help, I was able to photograph the first two tops that came in.  I can officially call myself a semi-photographer and semi-stylist.  I know how to use a real camera, manage photography lighting equipment, use Apeture and style garments! Here's a pic Lori snapped of us mid-lesson...a little sneak peak at one of our tops too!


Saturday afternoon Ben and I went to the Photography studio so I could take more photos and teach Ben how to use the equipment!  Yay for things coming along slowly but surely!

Baby steppin'
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...