Friday, March 11, 2011

Fiesta Friday ~ Jim Beam (a.k.a. Jim Bean) and Ginger Ale

I hope Kate and I are not the only ones who thought Jim Beam was actually called Jim Bean.  I mean it's much easier to say and sounds so much better.  If you already knew the it was Beam, this is nothing new for you, but I have a feeling I just gave someone reading this an epiphany.  Truth is, it's Beam not Bean, but I still call it Bean (and so does Kate).

Drink of the week? Jim Beam and Ginger Ale!  Up to you how much of each you'd like to add.  For the sake of giving it a catchy name, we'll call it Jim and Ging.  That way, if you think it's Bean and not Beam or the other way around, there will be no confusion whatsoever. Nor will there be an argument as to what name it should really be.  I vote Bean.

Cheers!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...