Monday, March 14, 2011

Glamour Free Bag

If you subscribe to any magazines, you know that the magazine you subscribe to is probably owned by some corporate giant magazine company that owns several other magazines.  For example, Conde Naste is a HUGE company that owns the likes of Allure, Lucky, Glamour, Vogue, Teen Vogue, and more.  Last year, Isaac was selling magazine subscription through Pine Crest, so like the totally awesome and supportive big sister that I am when I want to be, I ordered a subscription to both Allure and Lucky from him.  A few months after I started getting my subscription in, I received a little notice in the mail which gave me a special offer for Glamour magazine: $12 subscription and a free bag (they found my address through my subscription to Allure and Lucky...since then I've also received a notice to subscribe to Glamour again and Vogue...I was able to control myself).  COUNT ME IN!  I love magazines--not for their content but because I like looking at the pictures.  And now I love magazines when they give me free things.  Take the purse in the picture below--free from Glamour!  It's definitely not made of quality materialn nor is it big enough to hold everything I prefer to carry around with me, but it's cute and it works. 



By the way, I am currently subscribing to Allure, Lucky, Glamour, Southern Living and SHAPE. What offers will they send me next!?

Keeping the paper industry in business,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...