Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fare Weather Fan and Proud of It

Yep, I'm a fare weather fan.  And I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I just have more fun rooting for a team that's winning, right?  Charlie Sheen will agree with me at least, "duh."  So when Bosh and Lebron joined the Heat to make the Big Three with D Wade, I was ecstatic!  I don't know why but when a famous person lives in South FL, I feel like they are my friends...not in a creepy way...but in a "yeah they live within 40 miles from me and it's awesome" kind of way.  Plus, I like when attention is drawn towards SFL because it makes people want to come visit more often!  And I feel cool...just saying. 

To kind of show you (more like tell you actually) how embarrassingly excited I was that they joined the Heat, I threw a Miami Heat sorta party at work.  By party I mean I brought in red and black balloons, wore red and black, and supplied red and black and hot (get it the Heat) foods for everyone in the breakroom the day after Lebron signed.  Just another reason to get excited about SFL and bring food to work!

When Sarah Mas and her girlfriend Jess were in town, my mom thought it would be a great idea to go to a Heat game with the family!  I loveeed the idea of course because of the yummy snacks and the proximity I would have to the Big Three.  Before then, it was just the TV, and now I would get to see them in person!  The funny part is (which I show you in a picture below), is that we had the 2nd farthest seats in the stadium.  Looking down at the players was like playing with my Polly Pockets when I was in 2nd grade.  Itttyyyy bitty.  They actually look bigger on the TV haha but it was still awesome!

Here we are about to go into the game....mom's taking the pic.


Yep, only one row behind us...


Polly Pocket throwback


Winning,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...