Thursday, April 21, 2011

Prank Calls...they're still cool

Remember back in middle school and lower school (ehhh maybe did it in high school) when you used to get together with your friends and plan prank calls?  Sometimes it was to people you knew...and other times it was definitely random numbers.  I can't specifically recall any one prank we used to do, but there were plenty.  Looking back, they're still funny.  But grr I wish I remembered the specifics!  It would make this post more relatable.  Oh well. 

So although I've grown out of my own prank calling phase, it doesn't mean I don't like hearing them.  Every morning (and they replay it in the afternoon), Elvis Duran and the Morning Crew play their own version of prank calling: "Phone Taps."  They are, for the most part, hilarious and have me cracking up to myself while driving down 595 on the way to work in the morning.  They recently started putting up some of their classic phone taps on their site, so I thought I'd share the link for you to enjoy!

Elvis Duran Phone Taps

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...