Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love Flowers!

I love love love flowers, and over the past two weeks we've added a beautiful orchid plant and tulips to the condo!  Before we just had pretty fake flowers that were bright yellow to help liven up the condo a bit...now we have real ones :).

Last Wednesday, I got a phone call from Tony at the front desk of the condo.  He said "Hannahhhhh, got some flowers here for you!"  Of course Ben and I perked up and went downstairst to get them.  They came in a 1.800.FLOWERS box and I have to be honest, flowers in a box is the best invention ever!  We got tulips from Lisa, Carolyn, Jess, Chelsea and Michelle as a congratulations and they were so incredibly fresh!  no joke...first I took a picture of the box because I still cannot believe how fresh they were once they came out of the cardboard coffin.


Then, I took a picture of the tulips in a vase on our table...so beautiful!


The week before, Kate brought us a gorgeous orchid plant also to congratulate Ben and me...another amazing addition!  We put it on the counter by the front door so everyone can see it when they first walk in.


Thanks guys!

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...