Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping Day 1

Sorry!!! No pictures of the dresses I tried on...Ben reads my blog (by choice I'd like to add).  But I thought I'd keep you all posted on the Wedding process!  Two Saturdays ago my mom and I went to Miracle Mile to go wedding dress shopping.  I had an appointment at Priscilla of Boston at 10 am and another appointment at a bridal shop whose name I will not mention because we left within 5 minutes (I will explain later). We started off the morning by waiting outside the shop and forcing a couple to take a picture of us so we could document the day.

me & mom!

Finally, they opened (we were early haha)...we took a seat and then it all started! Yay!




The girl who helped me was named Lauren and she was amazing!  She did such a good job making suggestions, helping me put the dresses on, showing me veils, jewelry, and clamping the dress on with car cable clamps.  I wish I could post a picture of the clamps..they're super turtle.  Anyways, the service and atmosphere at Priscilla of Boston was incredible.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Fast forward an hour and a half and we were done.  Our next appointment was at 12:45 so we roamed around Miracle Mile for an hour and grabbed some lunch.  Come 12:45 and we go to our next appointment.  Terrible...I'll leave it at that haha.  Let's just say it was nothign like the customer service and atmosphere they had at Priscilla of Boston!

Playing Princess,
Hannah

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...