Friday, February 11, 2011

Fiesta Friday ~ Champagne and Chambord

I've actually only had this Champagne and Chambord Cocktail once, but I have been meaning to get it again!  The first and only time I had it was when we went to Boston for the 4th of July for a mini Boston 2010 reunion.  Jayne and I bought a bottle of Chambord raspberry liquor and found a cocktail recipe that only called for champagne and Chambord.  Easy enough for us!  Good thing Amy and Jayne are coming back down here early in March.  Not only am I excited about suggesting this sweet cocktail, but it's also the first time the three of us have hung out together since GRADUATION over a year and a half ago!  :)

Here's a picture of Jayne and I on the 4th of July last year, sipping on our Champagne and Chambord concoction.  Note the really awesome fireworks straws (Target of course).



Here's how to enjoy this little gem:
1. Get a bottle of Chambord raspberry liquor (great with plenty of other drinks too)
2. Get a bottle of Champagne
3. Pour 1/2 ounce of Chambord into a champagne glass and top it off with your Champagne.

Cheers,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...