Friday, April 22, 2011

Fiesta Friday ~ Premade Margaritas!

Last weekend, we went up to Wellington to visit our friends Mary and Brian.  Ben and Brian went to go play gold while Mary and I packed up a drink and headed to the beach (much cooler I think)!  In her handy water bottles, we added some premade Strawberry Margaritas...which I've never had before but now that I have I am a believer!!  One the way to the beach, we made a quick stop into Total Wine to get some more Margaraitas.  Instead of Strawberry we ventured out and got Pomegranite.  Great decision.  These bad boys kept us company as we sat on her lounge chairs for hours until we were forced to leave by the rapidly rising tides (no joke, we were getting washed away).  While I'm always a big fan of making my own Margaritas from scratch, I can now say that premade mixes are just as good.  And if you're ever out looking for a new Margarita to try, Strawberry or Pomegranite are great choices!


Cheers!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...