Friday, August 12, 2011

Fiesta Friday ~ Skinny Girl Margaritas...Bethenny Frankel taking it to the next level!

Bethenney Frankel.  Two major cool things about her.  Most importantly? She went to PCFTL (Pine Crest)! We may not have graduated at the same time, but it doesn't take away from the fact that I feel connected to her remotely and it's kinda awesome.  Next cool thing about her is the fact that she has her own version of my new favorite drink (ever since my Maracas experience, I've been obsessed with margs)--Margartas! But not any margarita, her Skinnygirl Margarita.

Last week, Ben and I stopped by the Publix liquor store and were graciously welcomed with a life-size poster of Bethenny and her Skinnygirl Margarita drink NOW SOLD IN STORES. Go Pine Crest, just saying!  Of course, I had to get it! And. They. Are. Good.

Yeah, I made Ben take a Blackberry photo for keepsake in the store...



Getting ready to dig in!

Cheers!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...