Friday, January 28, 2011

Fiesta Friday ~ The Sour Apple Martini

What you need:
~ A shaker
~ Ice
~ 1 part sour apple schnapps
~ 1 part vodka
~ Martini glass

What you need to do:
Pour vodka, schnapps and ice into shaker.  Shake!  Pour into martini glass, and enjoy!

This is an easy drink to whip up, and it has just enough bite but not too much.  I used to be skeptical of Sour Apple Martini's because I had a terrrrribbllleee one at The Melting Pot a few years ago.  But when I made this one for the first time back in December, I changed my mind!  I actually introduced this little gem to Jodi (vegan bday girl!) a few weeks ago.  At first sip, she shuddered, but then she fell in love.  It's all she wanted on her birthday, and she actually got the ingredients and supplies as a gift!

Cheers,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...