Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random Thoughts Part 3

Random Thoughts 23-34:


23.    I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the  shower first and THEN turn on the water.


24.   Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.


25.    I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.


26.   Bad decisions make good stories


27.    Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!


28.   If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.


29.   Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous?  Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....


30.  You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work  when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.


31.  Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.


32.  There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are  going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.


33.   I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.


34.   "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this ever.


Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...