Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lights. Camera. FASHION!

Hopping on a plane this afternoon/night and heading to Vegas, baby!  Every February Vegas hosts the largest fashion trade event known as MAGIC.  Buyers and sellers from all around the world gather in Vegas to, well, buy and sell!  This year a few of us girls from the office are going and cannot wait to see what’s out there.  This really is an opportunity of a lifetime, and we plan to take advantage of it as much as we can.
Find out more about the trade event here: MAGIC

I’m hoping to keep blogging throughout the week, giving you updates on each day at the trade show.  If not, I apologize!  I will make up for it when I return.  Check back for updates though…I’m hoping my new iPad will help me out J.
And cut,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...