Sunday, February 13, 2011

Whitney Eve ~ From The Hills to The City to My Closet

Whitney Eve was first introduced as the sweet girl working next to Lauren Conrad on the Hills.  She then left the Hills and went cross country to NYC in her MTV show The City.  From hit TV shows to hit clothing lines, Whitney Even is now wowing the world with her self-titled line "Whitney Eve."  Just this past week, she made her next big move.  From big city lights to sunshine, her pink halter dress with black lace trim and a black bow has made its way to Lauderdale by the Sea :).

You all know I love bows (which Whitney Eve uses a lot...major love right there) and sales and now you know I'm a big fan of all things flowy (especially skirts and dresses).  This past week I did a little retaily therapy and came across her pink halter dress on Piperlime.com.  It's flowy, has bows and was on sale.  Had to get this little gem obviously.  Originally $205, the dress was marked down to $113.  I actually loved the dress before I saw the pricetag, but once I saw the red line, I loved the dress even more.  So I instantly pulled out my Amex and made the purchase.  Things only got better (for me).  On Thursday, I got an email updating me on the status of my order.  Did a little clicky-click and checked where my shipment was.  I was thrilled to find out it was on a FedEx truck headed to Fort Lauderdale!

Then something caught my eye.  The price of the dress was no longer $113.  It was $83!?!?  I put two and two together and realized, WOW the dress went on sale even more about two days after I ordered it.  (This is like the iPad situation...it would happen to me).  I decided to take initiative because I wanted the $83 dress instead of the $113 of course.  So I picked up the phone, dialed Piperlime and vuala, they gave me a refund!  I was literally THRILLED...a dress originally $205 that I bought for just $83? 

Here's are the dress images from the web:






Do you see why this dress is so me!?

As soon as I got home, I went to the front desk to get my dress.  That night, I tried it on and had the toughest time taking it back off.  Not because it was too tight.  Not because my head's too big (it is).  But because I was in loooove with it.  The only downfall is that it's pretty see-through, but nothing some black tights or a slip won't fix!  Ben took a pic of me in it, and I feel super awkward making serious faces so thumbs up guys.



"Bows" and Arrows,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...