Monday, February 14, 2011

No Apple? No Fresh Blog Juice.

I know I said I would try to write after each day we were at the Magic show, but there's been a slight change.  If you couldn't catch on my from my absurdly cheesy blog post title, I'm mac-less.  So no Apple, no fresh blog juice from the day.  But why would it matter whether or not I have my mac you ask?  Well, I took a bunch of pictures and I would like to write with them...and we only have an HP computer...which doesn't have photoshop or iPhoto...which means I can't crop, edit, resize, etc the pictures the way I'd like to.  But have no feer fellow readers, I will be posting content.  Although it won't be updates on my daily events, it will be posts that I have already written up and saved in my Blogger files.  Thank goodness for drafts!

Oh, and if anything, it will give you something to look forward to.  It will kind of be like a compilation of what I learned, did and saw while here :). 

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...